- Turnkey laser system for all laser welding concepts
- Extensive and self-explanatory user interface
- The rotary indexing table increases throughput and economic efficiency
- Online process monitoring integrated in the control
- Modular structure enables customer-specific adaptation
The new NOVOLAS WS-AT is now also available with a rotary indexing table (RTT). The RTT is an optional module that can be used to increase the throughput of the laser welding system. Although the NOVOLAS WS-AT remains a manual workstation with this module, the cycle time is reduced, thus increasing the throughput. The adaptations to the WS-AT with the rotary indexing table are customer-friendly in design, yet correspond to the Machinery Directives. For example, the protection guards mounted on the sides of the tabletop are also provided with a photoelectric barrier at the front to stop the rotation of the indexing table after unauthorized operation. The newly adapted control software of the HMI (Human Machine Interface) provides a user-friendly way to set the welding parameters. Operators are guided practically through the work steps, allowing them to easily adapt the welding parameters to the process. Online process monitoring with good-bad evaluation is also integrated in the control and can be utilized when operating the relevant modules.