- Process reliability: Machine cuts out if undervoltage is too high
- Patented spherical roller compensates unevenness
- Guide bar for ergonomic handling
- Maintenance free blower means lower service costs
- User-friendly display with “e-Drive” (press and turn control) to recall preset and saved welding settings
- Constant drive with regulated electronics
Using the new VARIMAT V2, polymer roofing membranes can be welded more rapidly resulting in lower cost. Users appreciate its streamlined ergonomics and its ease of use. The clearly laid out operating unit‘s „e-drive“ allows for the control of all relevant welding parameters.